- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup gochujang paste
- 1/2 tbsp Korean red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 10 tubular rice cakes
- 3 scallions, cut into 2 inch long pieces
- toasted sesame seeds
- Add vegetable broth to a skillet and bring to a boil. Once broth is boiling, add gochujang, red pepper flakes, and granulated sugar. Stir well and add in rice cakes and stir gently. Bring heat down to medium and sprinkle 1/3 of the scallion on top. Gently simmer for 7-10 minutes or until the sauce is thick and shiny. Stir gently every few minutes.
- To serve, spoon into a bowl and sprinkle with the rest of the scallion and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
I appreciate your support.