Recipe for One quart (32 oz):
- 1 C. soaked pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 C. hemp seeds
- Approximately 5 C. filtered water
- sweetener and spices optional
- Add seeds to blender
- Add filtered water to blender pitcher to the 7 cup line
- Blend on medium for 30 seconds, then blend on high for another 30-seconds
- Turn blender off
- Place nut milk bag into pitcher or bowl and pour mylk into bag (If you do not have a nut milk bag you can also use a coffee filter or cheesecloth.
- Hand press until the pulp has little liquid remaining (you can dehydrate the pulp for many different uses or use it for compost)
- Refrigerate and Enjoy.
- 2 C. Raw Almonds
- 8 drops of Stevia
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
Place all ingredients in food processor and make into a crumbly mix. Press into a 9″ pie plate.
- 7-8 apples
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. Smart Sweet (this product can be found online)
- 15 drops liquid Vanilla Stevia
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
Roughly pulse 5 apples in a food processor into tiny pieces, toss lemon juice and 1 tsp cinnamon over it and dehydrate for a couple of hours or longer at 115 degrees F (If using a conventional oven please turn to the lowest setting and check in an hour leaving the oven door open a bit. If you have an oven fan please turn that on. Dehydrating with a conventional oven is much quicker than using a dehydrator.) Blend remaining apples and other ingredients into apple sauce. Mix all in a bowl, pour into pie crust dish and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Raw Vegan Fingers
- 3 C. of nut/seed pulp
- 1/2 C. Chia Porridge
- 1/4 C. coconut oil
- 1/4 C. Smart Sweet (this can be found online)
- 1/2 C. walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 8 drops Vanilla Stevia
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of salt
Place ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
Roll into a flattened loaf and slice 1-inch thick using nonstick dehydrator trays. Dehydrate at 115° F for 24 hours or until totally dry. (If using a conventional oven, please set oven at lowest temperature, place 1 inch slices from flattened loaf onto baking tray lined with parchment paper, place tray in oven, keep oven door slightly open, use oven fan if you have one, check after 8 hours and add time if not totally dry.)
Optional: Chocolate Dip
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 2-3 Tbsp Cacao (or to taste)
- 1 dropper Chocolate Stevia (or to taste)
Whisk ingredients together in pan and then pour into a bowl.
Happy Halloween! Enjoy!
I appreciate your support.