Coconut Wraps (Yields 8)
- Meat of 3 young coconuts
- Dash of young coconut water of purified water
- Blend young coconut meat in a high speed blender with water.
- Spread evenly onto two non-stick dehydrator liners and dehydrate for approximately 6 hours at 105 ºF, or until dry to the touch but still pliable.
- Check periodically to ensure wraps do not dry too long and become brittle. (If using a conventional oven please set the oven to lowest temperature, use a baking pan lined with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly, you made need 2 baking pans with parchment paper, place in oven and check after 2.5 hours, then keep close watch until it become dry to touch but still pliable.
- You don’t want the wraps to dry to long and become brittle. Ovens quick more quickly than dehydrators.
- Remember to keep the oven door cracked and if you have an often fan please use that as well)
- 1 C. cucumber, julienned
- 1 C. daikon, julienned
- 1 C. carrot (phase 1.5), julienned
- 1/2 C. yellow bell peppers, julienned
- 1/4 C. cilantro, stems removed
- 1/2 C. Walnuts
- 1/2 C. Mushrooms
- 5 Tbsp. chickpea miso
- 3-4 Tbsp. Coconut Aminos
- 1 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp. chili flakes
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 1/8 tsp. hing
- Optional: 2-3 Tbsp. almond butter
Food process the walnuts into small chunks and transfer to a bowl. Chop the mushrooms and add to the bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients in food processor and process until smooth. Add to the bowl of walnuts and mushrooms and mix evenly.
Using the same ingredients as Walnut/Mushroom Meat, add nut or seed milk to thin the sauce to desired consistency. Blend together in a blender until smooth.
- Cut each tray of coconut wraps into 4 equal parts.
- Place cilantro and the julienned veggies in the wrapper, top with 3 Tbsp. Walnut/Mushroom Meat, and carefully roll the wrapper.
- A brush of water can be used to seal the crèpe.
- Cut in half diagonally.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
I appreciate your support.