- 2 1/2 cups organic raw broccoli pieces
- 2 1/2 cups organic cashews
- 1/4 cup organic onion
- 2 cloves organic garlic (freshly crushed)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 – 1 organic jalapeno
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Add cashews and broccoli pieces to a food processor and process until they are chopped into small pieces.
- Add all remaining ingredients in the food processor with the cashew and broccoli pieces.
- Pulse approximately 30 – 40 times, or until everything is well combined and has a paste-like consistency.
- Adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Take out a spoonful at a time, squeeze tightly together with a fist shape, and shape them with your fingertips into small bite size balls.
- Option 1: Enjoy and refrigerate any leftovers.
- Option 2: Put balls on a dehydrator tray and dehydrate at 115 for approximately 4 – 5 hours. Store in an BPA-free air-tight container.
This recipe will make approximately 24 – 26 balls. These are raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, paleo-friendly.