Ranch Dressing has the creamy, uniquely comforting flavor that traditional Ranch dressing gives but ours is raw, vegan, fresh, zingy and zanily delicious. Drizzle overtop of your Sun Burger, dip in with your Nori Chips, serve alongside your favorite salad and just enjoy the ways we add a little fun to our food with a yummy Ranch dressing.
Makes 4 cups
- 2 C. Raw Cashews
- 1/2 C. lemon juice
- 2/3 C. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. Himalayan salt or Transformational salt
- 1/4 tsp. hing
- 2 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 Tbsp. dried sage
- 2 Tbsp. dried dill
- 1-2 C. filtered water depending on the desired thickness
Blend cashews, lemon juice, salt, hing and water until smooth. Add olive oil, parsley, sage and dill, gently blend until incorporated. Serve fresh from the blender or refrigerate and enjoy!
For the Bleu Cheese dressing lovers out there, we offer you our super yummy Blue Cheeze dressing as a healthy, raw, vegan version of a classic, favorite dressing. Thick, creamy, zesty and versatile, you can serve this with our fan favorite Hot Wings or with your favorite salad. Use as a party dip for all your dippable delights and you’ll have many satisfied smiles and tickled tastebuds. The best part is that we also have a great Ranch recipe on the blog as well so you never have to choose between Ranch or Blue Cheese. Why not both?
Makes 3 cups
- 1 C. sesame seeds, soaked (4 hours in room temperature or cold water) and ground
- ½ C. purified water
- ½ C. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ C. olive oil
- ⅓ C. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tsp. Himalayan Salt or Transformational Salt
Blend sesame seeds, water, lemon juice, and salt. Add parsley, dill, oregano, basil and gently blend together. Chill and serve.
Pad Thai Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. coconut amino or tamari (Tamari will make more salty)
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. raisin juice (50-60% concentrate) OR a FEW DROPS OF STEVIA
- 2 Tbsp. sundried tomato
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 Tbsp. chickpea miso
- 1/4 tsp. hing or garlic
- 1/4 tsp. kelp powder
BLEND ALL INGREDIENTS TOGETHER IN FOOD PROCESSOR UNTIL SMOOTH
Add to your favorite salad or make a pad thai with zucchini noodles!
I appreciate your support.