- Handful of fresh garden mint
- 3 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons flax oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ to 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
- ½ medium sized apple
- 5 large kale leaves
- 5 large romaine lettuce leaves
- ½ an apple
- ½ small yellow sweet pepper
- ½ small red sweet pepper
- 4 large celery stalks
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- Make the dressing first by de-stalking the mint blending all of the dressing ingredients together in a blender.
- Chop the kale and romaine lettuce into thin bite sized pieces.
- Chop the apple into very small cubes, with the skin still intact.
- De-stem and de-cube the sweet pepper and slice or cube.
- Slice celery into small pieces.
- Score squares into the avocado and scoop out.
- Mix everything together with the salad dressing until everything is evenly coated.
A refreshing, Mediterranean salad that can be served as a cooling side salad alongside a favorite Mediterranean dish. It’s also wonderful to use with crackers, a basic pate and your favorite hummus variation for a simple and light picnic lunch in the park or anywhere you want a little something with a whole lot of flavor.
- 2-3 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 5 C. tomatoes, chopped
- 2 C. fresh cilantro, parsley and mint, chopped
- 1 C. radish, diced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon or lime juice
- ¼ C. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt or Transformational Salt
Rub chopped cucumber with salt and let sit 1 hour, then drain. Prepare and combine remaining ingredients. Add cucumber and serve.
- 3-4 bunches kale & chard mixture
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 avocadoes, diced (optional)
- ½ C. sesame 0il (or olive/hemp oil)
- ½ C. fresh herbs (basil, tarragon, dill, thyme, oregano)
- ¼ C. hemp seeds
- ¼ C. lemon juice
- ¼ C. Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ C. dulse, broken up
- ¼ C. kelp, soaked (10-15 min.) and chopped
- 1 tsp. Spirulina (or Chlorella)
- 1 ½ tsp. cumin
- 1/8 tsp. hing
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne (or black pepper or chipotle)
- ¼ C. sesame seeds, dehydrated
Combine all prepped ingredients in an extra large mixing bowl. Garnish with ¼ cup dehydrated sesame seeds.