Spiralize 12 medium zucchini using the small blade. Sprinkle and gently toss with salt, let sit for 2 hours minimum. Drain.
Neat balls (meatballs)
Pulse in the food processor to form a paste. Roll into small balls the size of a walnut.
Makes 15 balls. Dehydrate for 4-6 hours at 115°F.
- 2 C. mixed nuts (walnut and sunflower)
- 1 stalks of celery
- 1/2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 C. fresh fennel
- Small handful of Parsley
- 2 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax
- 1/2 Tbsp. of Italian Seasoning
- 1.2 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. dried sage
- 1 Tbsp. dry marjoram
- 1 Tbsp. dry thyme
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan Salt
- A dash of hing
- 2 Tbsp. Water or just enough to make it mix well
Pulse in the food processor to form a paste. Roll into small balls the size of a walnut. Dehydrate for 4-6 hours at 115 degrees. (If using a conventional oven, please set on lowest temperature, place neat balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place baking sheet in oven, keep oven door slightly open, if you have an oven fan please use it, check after 2.5 hours. You want them to be firm on the outside but moist on the inside, add more time as needed but watch closely. Conventional ovens dehydrate more quickly than dehydrators. Often time is cut in half.)
- 2 C. of fresh tomato, seeded if juicy
- 2 C. of sundried tomato (soaked)
- ½ C. sundried tomato soak water
- ⅓ C. olive oil
- 1 C. packed fresh basil
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 tsp. Himalayan Salt
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ½ C. fresh herbs (rosemary, oregano)
- Optional: ½ tsp. Stevia powder
Prepare in a blender on medium/low speed for 60 seconds
- ½ cup Brazil Nuts or Hemp Seeds
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp Hing
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Rind (optional)
Pulse in food processor to get a parmesan cheese texture.
I appreciate your support.