The word derives from the root “chronos,” which means time. Thus “synchronicity” means “in time.” It is associated to coincidence, which is characterized by unexplainable or improbable events. Coincidences present opportunities all around us, as well as connection to the soul and core consciousness.
Some tips to tap into synchronicity:
- See the world as an extension of yourself.
- See relationships as a mirror.
- Come from a place of detachment.
- Have clarity of your intentions.
- Don’t get involved in details.
- If you experience coincidence, ask yourself what it means.
- Understand that life is the harmonious interaction of the masculine and feminine.
- Have a relationship with archetypes.
There are three steps to trusting these “things” that suddenly interrupt the ordinary flow of your own life.
1. Pay attention to each incident. Look at it. Hold it in your mind. Don’t simply dismiss a coincidence and let it drift away. Life is totally interconnected. These unusual “things” are simply connections that surprise you because you aren’t used to seeing life except in fragments. Now it is beginning to piece itself together.
2. Give significance to your experiences. This means changing your allegiance to a new way of perceiving yourself. You are accustomed to being an isolated person bounded by limited thoughts, feelings and experiences. This is the state of separation. Yet if you choose to, you can see yourself as part of the flow of life, the center of an unfolding, expanding awareness.
3. Value this new way of being in the world. You are the silent, unchanging witness in the midst of constant change. The real you comprehends far more than the limited self in separation. As you take your first steps into expanded consciousness, trust that the path is right, but don’t trust every little incident.
There are many aspects of the self. Some rush forward eagerly into new, unknown challenges. Others hang behind and resist. This inner conflict has always been present, but now it is trying to resolve itself. That’s why these unexpected “things” are cropping up. They reflect your desire to break free of conflict and confusion. With that intention, you are sure to make progress.
I appreciate your support.