- 2-3 zucchini thinly sliced on a mandolin
- 1 – 2 avocado halved and sliced
- handful mint leaves separated
- 1/4 cup slivered or sliced almonds pounded
For the Cashew Ricotta:
- 2 cups cashews halved and soaked in water overnight, then rinsed and drained
- 4 – 5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons chopped parlsey
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 lemon zested
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
Place thinly sliced zucchini slices on a paper towel and salt. Let sit for 10-15 minutes, dry the moisture that forms on top with a paper towel.
In a blender or food processor blend cashews with viengar, lemon juice and water until smooth. This could take a few minutes.
Remove from blender and place the cashew mixture in a large bowl. Add parsley, green onions, lemon zest, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper. Mix.
Place each zucchini slice in front of you. Spoon the cashew ricotta onto the zucchini slice, top with a bit of almonds, a piece of avocado and a mint leaf.
Roll the zucchini up.
Repeat with remaining zucchini.