- Fruit salad
- Muesli with coconut milk (or any other vegan milk)
- Granola bars with an apple and a cup of green tea
- Vegan restaurants
- Supermaket ready vegan meals
- Nuts and seeds
- Raw vegan crackers or bars
- Roasted vegetables
- Curry rice
- Fruits and veggies
- After getting up make sure you put a tbsp of bee polen into your granola or muesli bowl in the morning.
- Drink plenty of water or coconut water.
- Drink green juices. You can buy your own greens and take the blender with you or buy the green smoothies you find in supermarkets.
- Add spirulina and chlorella to your meals or drinks, preferibly early in the morning.
- Drink water with lemon or herbal teas with your meals.
- Turmeric tea is very good if you get sick while you travel.
- Eat 1 clove of raw garlic or a slice of raw onion for food poisoning.
- Drink orange juice or eat oranges if you have jetlag symptoms.
- Rub coconut oil in your feet and anckles if they get swollen after walking most of the day. If you have liquid retention do it before you start the day.
- Put nail polish on your nails that have tea tree essential oil.
- Take a small bottle of lavender essential oil and put a few drops on your wrist and smell them if you have any travel symptoms or feel unwell.
- Take white sage, sandalwood or incense sticks with you. Burn a stick for a few minutes at night before you go to sleep. Make sure you turn it off by the time you go to bed.
- Take a shower early in the morning after getting up and another one before going to bed.
- Keep your clothes clean and use perfumes.
- Take your own toiletries with you. If they contain essential oils, aloe vera or are environmentally-friendly, that would be even better.
- Sleep with the window slightly opened to avoid having nightmares.
- Take a journal with you and write every single expense you have in a day with the date next to it. Keep your finances in check. Don’t overspend but enjoy the time you planned for the trip.