It would be very healthy to make the following changes in your eating habits.
This is very easy, quick and fairly economic.
- The easiest most quick change you can make is swapping refined table salt for sea salt.
- Then do the same with sugar…..refined white sugar for muscovado sugar, which is one of the best replacements.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables instead of canned or frozen ones.
- Chew slowly, and please eat while you are sitting at the table, stay there after eating for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Lunch should be the most important meal of the day…..that doesn’t mean it should be very heavy. Please be sensible.
- In the evening, it is recommended to eat fruits and vegetables. And make sure to finish before going to bed 3 hours later.
- It would be ideal to just have 4 meals during the day, each of them 4 hours apart.
- Drink a few drops of lemon zest in a cup of warm water.
- Drink plenty of water during the day but no more than 2 liters.
I appreciate your support.